Join the Learning Sessions together with students from around the world!
The Learning Sessions are webcasts hosted by Shell Ideas360 featuring industry experts and inspiring innovators to help you discover and develop your own winning idea. These bite sized chunks of knowledge will give you a real understanding of various innovative projects and partnerships; help build your skills, boost your confidence and develop critical thinking.
Register to access the Learning Sessions in the Shell Ideas360 online community.
JOIN UPCOMING OR WATCH RECORDED LEARNING SESSIONS
Simply login to the community to watch the webcasts.
WATCH PREVIOUS WEBCASTS
- Making of the Winning Idea with 2015/16 Winners from University of Illinois, USA
- The Idea That Made Land Talk with 2015/16 Finalists from Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur, India
- Secret Ingredients Of A Winning Business Idea with 2015/16 Audience Choice Winners from Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Shell Scenarios: Exploring alternative pictures of the future with Mallika Ishwaran, Senior Economist and Shell Ideas360 2015-16 Judge
- Young Entrepreneurs in the Energy Industry with Mark LaCour Oil & Gas industry insider
WATCH PREVIOUS WEBCASTS FROM 2015/16
- How a revolutionary app became the winning idea with last year’s winners: Team Renaissance
- Climate change: will 2 °C be harder than we think? with David Hone, Chief climate change adviser at Shell
- Why the energy industry needs innovators like you? with Kim McCann, Operational Excellence and Project Manager at Shell
- How to win your National Geographic Adventure of a lifetime!with the Shell Ideas360 team and hosted by Shell colleagues Can and Chloe
- Thinking creatively; the magic of creating ideas with Mark Horley, Executive Creative Director of Tonic
- Together we can make big changes with Herman van der Meyden, business developer at Shell
- Shell Eco-marathon: who goes further on the least amount of fuel? with Norman Koch, General manager Shell Eco-marathon, participating students Sander and Margot and our quest Lynda
- Scuderia Ferrari and Shell: A passion for performance with Luigi Fraboni, Head of engine trackside operations at Scuderia Ferrari and Drew Stinton, Trackside analyst at Shell
- What if Project M’s concept car could keep our cities moving? with Nicki Franklin, Global campaign manager mobility at Shell
- Project M: Insights on engineering a concept car for the future with Matt Brewerton, Senior design engineer of Gordon Murray Design
- Starting small. Thinking big with LiveWire entrepreneur Alexander Gunkel from Skytree©