Register and be inspired by like-minded innovators
Google Hangouts together with students from around the world!
Did you miss out on any of the recent hangouts? Watch the recordings and build your skills and knowledge in bite sized chunks.
From discovering more about last year’s winners to learning how to develop your own winning idea these hangouts will give you a taste of Shell Ideas360. Not only that, but you’ll get a real understanding of our various projects and partnerships; all hosted by inspiring and passionate people from Shell.
At the start of the Shell Ideas360 competition we organised several inspiring hangouts for everyone to explore ideas, improve skills and connect with like-minded innovators.
As the competition progressed a series of ‘meet the expert’ hangouts featured topics designed to develop knowledge of innovation, business practices and insights into Shell. In addition to this, the 74 teams who progressed to Stage 2 of the competition were invited to log in to exclusive online Masterclasses
Simply register here for the Shell Ideas360 online community and follow the links below to learn, improve and develop your knowledge of innovation, business practices and the importance of water, food and energy.
HANGOUTS STAGE 1
- How a revolutionary app became the winning idea with last year’s winners: Team Renaissance
- Climate change: will 2 °C be harder than we think? with David Hone, Chief climate change adviser at Shell
- Why the energy industry needs innovators like you? with Kim McCann, Operational Excellence and Project Manager at Shell
- How to win your National Geographic Adventure of a lifetime!with the Shell Ideas360 team and hosted by Shell colleagues Can and Chloe
- Thinking creatively; the magic of creating ideas with Mark Horley, Executive Creative Director of Tonic
- Together we can make big changes with Herman van der Meyden, business developer at Shell
HANGOUTS STAGE 2
- Shell Eco-marathon: who goes further on the least amount of fuel? with Norman Koch, General manager Shell Eco-marathon, participating students Sander and Margot and our quest Lynda
- Scuderia Ferrari and Shell: A passion for performance with Luigi Fraboni, Head of engine trackside operations at Scuderia Ferrari and Drew Stinton, Trackside analyst at Shell
- What if Project M’s concept car could keep our cities moving? with Nicki Franklin, Global campaign manager mobility at Shell
- Project M: Insights on engineering a concept car for the future with Matt Brewerton, Senior design engineer of Gordon Murray Design
- Starting small. Thinking big with LiveWire entrepreneur Alexander Gunkel from Skytree©