Register and be inspired by like-minded innovators
Join the Learning Sessions together with students from around the world!
From discovering more about last year’s winners to learning how to develop your own winning idea these Learning Sessions will give you a taste of Shell Ideas360. Not only that, but you’ll get a real understanding of our various projects and partnerships; all hosted by inspiring and passionate people.
Register here for the Shell Ideas360 online community and follow the links below to learn, improve and develop your knowledge of innovation, business practices and the importance of water, food and energy.
Simply login to the community and navigate to the Learning Sessions in the Discussions to participate in these sessions live or watch the recordings to build your skills and knowledge in bite sized chunks.
LOGIN TO THE COMMUNITY TO JOIN THESE LEARNING SESSIONS
- Making of the Winning Idea with 2015/16 Winners from University of Illinois, USA
On 18 October, 2016 at 11:00 CDT (16:00 GMT)
- The Idea That Made Land Talk with 2015/16 Finalists from Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur, India
On 21 October, 2016 at 16:00 IST (10:30 GMT)
- Secret Ingredients Of A Winning Business Idea with 2015/16 Audience Choice Winners from Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
On 26 October, 2016 at 13:30 SGT (05:30 GMT) and 20:00 SGT (12:00 GMT)
WATCH PREVIOUS SESSIONS FROM 2015/16
- How a revolutionary app became the winning idea with last year’s winners: Team Renaissance
- Climate change: will 2 °C be harder than we think? with David Hone, Chief climate change adviser at Shell
- Why the energy industry needs innovators like you? with Kim McCann, Operational Excellence and Project Manager at Shell
- How to win your National Geographic Adventure of a lifetime!with the Shell Ideas360 team and hosted by Shell colleagues Can and Chloe
- Thinking creatively; the magic of creating ideas with Mark Horley, Executive Creative Director of Tonic
- Together we can make big changes with Herman van der Meyden, business developer at Shell
- Shell Eco-marathon: who goes further on the least amount of fuel? with Norman Koch, General manager Shell Eco-marathon, participating students Sander and Margot and our quest Lynda
- Scuderia Ferrari and Shell: A passion for performance with Luigi Fraboni, Head of engine trackside operations at Scuderia Ferrari and Drew Stinton, Trackside analyst at Shell
- What if Project M’s concept car could keep our cities moving? with Nicki Franklin, Global campaign manager mobility at Shell
- Project M: Insights on engineering a concept car for the future with Matt Brewerton, Senior design engineer of Gordon Murray Design
- Starting small. Thinking big with LiveWire entrepreneur Alexander Gunkel from Skytree©